- "Your evenings are your study time. Mornings belong to me."
- ―Jane to Nicco Pandelis
Jane is shown to have a stern personality. When Niccolina attempted to study for a test during training time one morning, Jane pushed her to participate so that they could train to win the Interschool State final.
One morning at Bremin High School, Niccolina Pandelis was studying for an upcoming chemistry test whilst soccer training was happening. Nicco attempted to push for studying time, but Jane stated that evenings were her time for studying, and that in the mornings she needed to participate in training.
- Two Moons Rising – "The New Boy" (First appearance)
- Two Moons Rising – "Are We Home Yet?"
- Battle For Negative Space – "We Are Not Alone Anymore"
- Battle For Negative Space – "Secrets, Lies, and Parasites"
- Battle For Negative Space – "Lost in Negative Space"
- Battle For Negative Space – "Stranger Danger"
- Battle For Negative Space – "Mistaken Id-entity"
|Two Moons Rising Characters|
|Main Characters||Luke Hamill ~ Ben Ripley (R • E) ~ Heath Buckland ~ Jesse Banda ~ Nicco Pandelis|
|Supporting Characters||Brooklyn Wansbrough ~ Peta Chen ~ Ellen O'Donnell ~ Brian Bates ~ Sonia Jarra (1 • 2) ~ August Ripley ~ Kayla Pandelis ~ Quinn Banda|
|Minor Characters||Brett Hamill ~ Anna Pandelis ~ Rachel Ripley (R • E) ~ Claude Topper ~ Ali Bitar ~ Yia Yia Pandelis ~ Katrina Buckland ~ Stuart Buckland ~ Warren Rawson ~ Roberts ~ Jane|
|Antagonists||Mega Demon ~ Ben Ripley ~ Atridax|
|[v] • [e] • [t]|